Is a pool an investment?
- But there are home improvements that can be investments. For example, outdoor kitchens are an investment.
Will a pool add value to my property?
- Typically no. But there are some affluent areas that are exceptions to the rule. You check the comparables to determine the answer.
What do most pool buyers regret the most?
- The top three regrets are: 1. should have increased the quantity of decking: 2. does not like the interior color: 3. preferred bigger pool.
During construction, how can I make certain that there are no surprise costs?
- Hire a reputable pool builder and ask him to name all the possible extra costs.
I hear many conflicting stories about saltwater pools. Some pool builders say that it will ruin my decking.
- I hear many conflicting stories about saltwater pools. Some pool builders say that it will ruin my decking.
How long does it take to build a pool?
- We recently finished two projects in 5.5 weeks and 4.5 weeks respectively. But it depends on the talent of the pool builder and the value of the pool.
When is the best time to build a pool?
- That depends on your values. If you prefer to swim, you will build during the spring and swim in summer. If you want to shop and bargain for the best prices, you will shop in the slow season.